Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doncanage

re: App: Doncanage

The application submitted by Doncanage is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Doncanage
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 60
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Warlock (I play what spec is best for the specefic boss we are on and would play another spec if it is required of my team

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
My name is Zacharias and I am from Denmark and live in the city Copenhagen I am 24 years old and my hobbies are playing basketball video games and chilling with my friends :D

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
Yes

How did you hear about us?:
Through my brother (Freddeck)

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I Have been playing since classic and have played during all expansions, but I was the most active during WOTLK and LEGION. I stopped playing because of burn out

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
I have played in the guild called brothers of war and I left because I had to take a break from wow and then the second guild was called Politically correct and I left the guild because I moved to Silvermoon. (I used to play on frostmane)

We raid 22:00 – 00:05 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
I have been raiding since WOTLK and I was a raid leader during WOTLK ICC raid
From legion and forward I have been raiding pretty casual but still wanted to progress

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Lich king because I am big fan of the lore and him as a character + the fight was pretty awesome

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I except to meet some new people who are hopefully nice! and that we progress at a decent rate :D

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
I think its a smart idea since the guild needs to earn gold somehow and BOE's are pretty overrated unless you are trying to tryhard

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
https://postimg.cc/1f9hhcSX

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Yes and yes I am

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
Rust (I am a big survival games guy)

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Destruction warlock
Which has good burst on demand, extremely good cleave and doesn't take long to start doing damage and some of the best damage CD's in the game (infernal) but outside the main cd's the damage is pretty underwhelming unless you talent it in a way that works around your big CD's

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
I would change Destruction warlocks damage on chaos bolt because its so weak!

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
I am apart of a warlock discord, I follow a guy called Kalamzi and I use wowhead and icyveins

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Zacharias21#2983

Do you have any other applications pending?:
No

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum