Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ludvigkall1

re: App: Ludvigkall1

The application submitted by Ludvigkall1 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Unacerveza
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your character´s name?:
Unacerveza

What class/spec are you applying with?:
Boomkin

Please provide an armory link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/frostmane/unacerveza

How old are you?:

Would you tell us a bit about yourself? (e.g. where you live, your job, your hobbies etc)::
I live in Stockholm, working 8.00 - 17.00 and I love playing wow and watching football.

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

Why do you want to join AnV?:
An shaman officer (don't remember the name) saw me LF a guild and AnV looked like a real legit guild, Perfect raid times.

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I've been playing since vanilla but I started raiding in wotlk - got server 5th on madness of deathwing (twisting nether horde) and kept raiding seriously and cleared full mythic content until end of WoD when I had full bis gear and my friends stopped playing. Then in legion my friend asked me if I wanted his account since everyone stopped playing and I started playing some pvp and got some nice acheivements. Now I'am tired of pvp and want to proceed my raiding career.

How did you hear about Acta non Verba?:
Trade chat

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
O M E G A
Flare

Thatäs the main guilds I've been playing in and I left them because my friends and I started our own guild.

Are you able to raid from 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday?:
True

What previous raid experience do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/ak%C3%B3z

That's my character I've been raiding on since wotlk.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Ragnaros HC, because I've never been that happy as I was after 531 tries on that badboy.
I also really enjoyed raiding at that time. (I had the legendary staff back in the days)

Why do you want to raid?:
I really enjoy tryharding on progress bosses and get that feeling when you down it.

What do you expect from raiding with AnV?:
Nice team with a nice vision.

Are you sure you have read the rules thoroughly?:
Yes

How do you feel about our current loot system?:
pretty saggy.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Eat, drink and stay focused as I always is.

We use Teamspeak during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Absolutely

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
Halo/FIFA

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
top the dps chart and watch every little tactic running up to my position I guess.
I dunno what to say, can't remember last time I failed on a tactic I knew before.

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
Bring back the old loot system.

Who do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
icyveins, wowprogress.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum