Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzCryclóne

re: App: alwiz123

The application submitted by alwiz123 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Cryclone
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Balance Druid. I can play Feral off-spec

Most of us have families, kids, jobs, weird hobbies. A lot of us come from Serbia,Croatia, Benelux and the UK. what are you like?:
I'm also from the UK. I don't have any weird hobbies XD I have a child though. I mainly just play World of Warcraft for like 12hours a day xD

Don't know where to put this "ActaAleaEst" XD

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I have played since the release of WoW back in 2004. I mained a Ret Paladin named Wiziwip (Was registerd in my dad's name as I was too young) He now owns that account as he multiboxes 5 accounts Happy

I have taken breaks in WoW ever since Cata and WoD as they didn't really interest me. I still played some content and did some PvP but nothing too serious. Took a break in BFA after clearing Heroic G'huun with the guild as they all quit until 8.1 but sadly I'm the only one that has returned.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
PuppyPower 8/8HC 2/8 Mythic.

I've been in PuppyPower since BFA the reason for me leaving them is due to them not returning for 8.1 as I've asked them in Discord and they aren't planning on returning.

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
I've cleared Normal, Heroic and only Mythic Taloc while in Puppypower.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Current? I really liked G'huun it was something new especially with the orbs Happy

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I'm just looking for a reliable guild to clear current Normal, Heroic and Mythic raids. I'm not looking for a hard-core raiding guild just people that are willing to raid in general.

Are you sure you have read the rules thoroughly? (this is of course not a trick question):
Yes

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
That's the right thing to do Guild Repairs ain't cheap :)

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
https://postimg.cc/8JdBwS1d

Optional bonus: Can you link some recent logs?:
I don't currently have any recent logs.

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Yes

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
EQ2, PUBG, Eve Online I've got loads

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
I'm a balance druid. My opener is pre-pot into Incarn into DoT's into 2 Starsurges giving me Lunar Empowerment procs. Then I rotate around Solar Wrath and Lunar strike into more starsurges, I spec into Wild Charge for Boomkin Form "disengage" So I can output maxs DPS while still dodging mechanics / sitting pools in the right spot. I have my Vuhdo setup so if off healing is required (some healers die) I can get a few heals out and get a instant BR out with just the tap off a button.

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
Personal Loot - I hate the RNG factor behind getting loot, bring back DKP
Currency - I know they've added Titan Residuum but thats only aimed at the hardcore M+ people out there. They should add some sort of currency for buying specific items like they used to do.

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
Icy Veins / Pawn Addon

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Alex#210520

Itarildë
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: alwiz123 - by Goneril*

Thank you for the application, we will discuss it and get back to you soon (Not during the weekend so you know)

Enyas
Officer

Is your armoury link correct? It links to a level 82 druid.

ItzCryclóne

Itarildë wrote:

Thank you for the application, we will discuss it and get back to you soon (Not during the weekend so you know)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/frostmane/Crycl%C3%B3ne

Gonerill
Goneril*
Officer

Hello Cryclóne,

your application has been accepted - please feel free to poke an officer for an invite : )

If you need me, feel free to poke me at Goneril#2442

When you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum